Monday, March 9, 2009

A couple of weekends ago, Miles took Mom and Dad to his friend Lilly's 2nd birthday party. Lilly has become a special friend to Miles, and it is too bad they don't get to spend much time together. Soon, Lilly will be a big sister! I am hoping that Miles will perhaps understand a little bit more what it means to be a big brother when we get a chance to visit Lilly and her soon-to-be-born baby brother. I have posted some of the fun from Lilly's party, I took a lot of pictures!
Miles had fun getting to play with Lilly and her cousins- and even taught her how to 'bonk' people with a balloon. Might have taught her too well, cuz she 'bonked' Jessica's plate of food right to the floor. Oops...
Miles really likes seeing Lilly a lot, and after asking her to go in the hot-tub with him at his party the week before, he worked up the courage to kiss her here, and both Mommies watch. :)
He's growing up too fast.

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to see your little man grow up! And I think it is great that you and Jess are still such good friends! I can't believe either one of you is old enough to be having children! Where has the time gone! I still remember watching you girls cheer! :) Congrats on your new little one that is growing! I am sure Miles will be a wonderful big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miles being a little heartbreaker :)

    ReplyDelete