Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cat's out of the bag...


Miles is going to be a big brother! He is excited about it, though I am sure he has no real understanding of what that acutally means. Everyone at school, plus Mom and Dad lately are his 'brothers'... unless he's mad at you. He also asks me to tell the baby in his tummy to be nice to him when he has a tummy ache, because he thinks the babys is kicking him. And best of all, we were eating dinner the other night and as I am about to eat a spoonful of soup, Miles shouts "No Mommy!!! You'll get the baby dirty," because he was afraid the food I ate would also go into my tummy ontop of the baby. No one can deny it, kids are darn cute.
We ordered custom M&M's with the phrase BIG BROTHER, Miles & M??? and an actual picture of the ultrasound printed on them to let the family know. We thought it was appropriate because both kids, purely by chance, will have an 'M' name. Some got it right away... others were a little slow. ;)

Baby Pfaller #2, measuring right on schedule at 10 weeks.

3D ultrasound images are fantastic. They also make me feel a little awkward, like you've just peeped in on someone using the restroom. Almost like we're intruding...

The details amaze me. This was ultrasound number 5 for me, so I've been spoiled with extra peeks at the baby. How did women live with one or NONE? I am sure someday, women will have some nifty device for at home 4D monitoring whenever they want, and will wonder how we lived without it. :) Updates to follow...

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic!! I am so excited for you. Miles is SO CUTE!!! I am sure he'll make a GREAT big brother!!! What's your due date? Yes, we need to get together and camp, but when? You'll be a busy lady here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LITTLE BABY!!!! september can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete