Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby George! GGRIV

He's here! Jessica gave birth to Mr. George Gordon Rollins IV at around 12:30pm on Monday, March 16th. She is disliked by most mothers because she was only in 'real' labor with the adorable 7lb 2oz, 20" little guy for about an hour and a half. She was also 11 days before her due date. :) I am just glad she and baby are doing well, and that big sister Lilly and Daddy George III are excited as can be.
Isn't he cute? Looks just like his daddy...

Big sister Lilly really liked holding him 'by herself.'

A picture of George Gordon Rollins Jr, George Gordon Rollins III, and baby George Gordon Rollins IV. Amazing isn't it?

Ahhh, the proud Garber Grandparents.

:) I brought Lilly a really fun book, that we had fun reading while I got to hold George.

Holding him makes me miss it when Miles was that small. I can't wait to get to play with George more, and my own new little one too!
Hope you liked the pictures!!!

1 comment: