Thursday, January 22, 2009

My First Blog...



Ok, so in an attempt to stay more in touch with my friends, I have decided to become part of the internet phenomenon called 'blogging.' I know... I am a little behind the times. Also, since my husband only updates Miles pics once every three or four months, this will be a fun preview for you all. And it's MY blog so he can't edit it, or what I choose to post. :) Ahhh, freedom.
So let's get started!
Jeff recently scared the pooh out of us by having to stay a few days in the hospital. He came to me one night complaining of a sore pimple under the skin on his nose, that turned out to be a staph infection- and the worst kind too. Apparently, the strain he has is resistant to antibiotics. Lucky him. SO, he's missed a whole week of work, terrified every person in the grocery store by going into the pharmacy with half his face taped up in gauze, and given Miles and me much to work with in the way of Rudolph jokes. (We even drew a welcome home daddy poster with a drawing of daddy and a blown up red balloon for his nose.) Hopefully he will truly feel better soon and we can all move on to more appropriate humor.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, tell Jeff I hope he feels much better soon. Did all his nurses have to wear gowns and gloveds in his room like we do at my hospital? What a nice guy to let you post the picture online, now we need a picture of Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm checking it out again and am now a follower.
    Luv you

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for blogging! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete